- Compatible with a range of intelligent digital sensors including water level, pH and pressure.
- 3G/4G Mobile network connectivity.
- Battery powered device, up to 5 years between battery changes (sleeping current draw of only 2uA).
- Remotely configurable by the end user via our Android application and our Web Portal.
- Sampling and reporting frequencies from as little as one minute, to as much as one year.
- Occupies the available space in standard steel monuments for a simple onsite retrofit.
- No proprietary software to receive or access the data.
- Complimentary web portal for device & data management.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- MODBUS – Holykell sensor provides an operational water column range from 0.5 to 200m.
- Stainless steel and PET casing ensure longevity.
- Operational temperature range from -20 to 80 degrees C.
- Dimensions 90mm (W) x 90mm (L) x 95mm (H).
- Product Weight: 870grams (including batteries).