- Records and transmits the level and temperature data from the site, back to you using the 3G mobile network.
- Battery powered device, up to 5 years between battery changes (sleeping current draw of only 7uA).
- Remotely configurable by the end user via API and SMS.
- Sampling and reporting frequencies from as little as one minute, to as much as one year.
- Occupies the available space in standard steel monuments for a simple onsite retrofit.
- No proprietary software to receive or access the data.
- Complimentary web portal for device & data management.
- Designed and made in Australia.
- Communicating with 3G and 4G networks using our tested and compliant range of aerials.
- MODBUS – Holykell sensor gives an operational water column range from 0.5 to 200m.
- Device powered using standard 1.5V alkaline batteries.
- Galvanised Steel and PET casing ensure longevity.
- Operational temperature range from -20 to 54 degrees C.
- Dimensions 90mm (W) x 90mm (L) x 95mm (H)
- Product Weight: 870grams (including batteries)